Does morning banana diet work?
So far it is the new fad diet of Japan and it may be crossing the ocean soon. The interesting part of this diet is that in Japan it is almost a group diet. Since it started in a social network (similar to Facebook), and it requires the follower to write down everything that is consumed every day, so that other followers see it online in the their network pages and they then share tips and ideas with each other.
The diet could not the simpler:
- Eat one or more bananas in the morning instead of breakfast; nothing else.
- If about 20 minutes later you feel hungry, you eat something else.
- Try not to drink too much water during the day.
- Eat lunch and dinner as usual (you can eat anything you want).
- You can only drink a little bit of room temperature water with your meals.
- At 3:00 PM you can have a sweet snack or some other snack.
- During the day you can have soda or coffee without sugar.
- Eat dinner preferably at 6:00 PM.
- Do not eat after 8:00 PM.
- You can have a snack after dinner.
- Try to go to sleep not later than 12:00; the earlier the better.
- Enjoy each bite, eat slowly and mindfully.
- Write everything you eat in a diary every day.
Labels: banana diet